Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 DAYS OF MOMMY'S BUTTERFLY KISSES


Day 1

I’m super excited to join the “31 Day of Writing” blogging challenge for the very first time.  I began my blog a few years ago as a hobby which I truly have enjoyed.  As time passed by, finding time to write while having a full time job and being a full time mommy and wife just became nearly impossible.  For weeks I’ve tried to pick up where I left off and this is just the opportunity to do so.  


In my blog you will find my day to day journey as a wife and a mom of 2; a 9 year old boy and a 6 year old girl.  I will share my crazy stories for other parents to relate to my perfectly imperfect parenthood season.  After all, each day is a new opportunity and it sure brings its own challenges.  Join me on this journey and together we will find encouragement and support while having a good laugh in the midst of creating lasting memories.

I'll be adding a link to each day here.  Click on the link below for each day of October:

No comments:

Post a Comment