Saturday, October 11, 2014

SATURDAY

Day 11 - Saturday

One of our car is at the shop, there is a very important document that I'm missing and to top things off, I have two kids with school projects.  It's saturday afternoon and all I want to do is sleep.  The week has been quite busy and somewhat stressful.  Will I ever get some sleep/rest?  For now I'll just keep looking for that important document while I help the kids with their project. Mind you I'm making a mess as I go hunting for that document.  The cleaning afterward will be very painful.  No one ever told me that I was going to be doing school work after I was way done with school.  Off to some more errands before I pick up my hubby from work while I put on my hats for the day: chauffeur and teacher.  

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11: 28-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment