Friday, October 17, 2014

LAST CHAPTER

DAY 16 - OCTOBER 16

Today was my last day at the office I worked for 41/2 years.  
I turned in my two week's notice after landing a very promising position.  I've been too excited to close this chapter and begin the new one until yesterday when my coworkers threw me a farewell pot luck party.  The potluck, which was a taco bar/Mexican theme was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.  Today, I got gifts and so many compliments.  They all made me feel so special indeed!  I was so grateful that they were appreciative of me and my work. It felt like my work was never in vain. 
Note to self, always teach the kids to try their best and be diligent at everything they do. For now, I get to wait before beginning a very promising new chapter in my life.

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment