Friday, July 29, 2011

WHERE IS TIME GONE?

I have found myself extremely busy in the last few weeks.  I really thought I was going to keep up with the blogging thing, but as it turns out, age had taken its toll on me.  I used to be able to juggle an overbooked agenda, sleep a couple of hours and be so energized like the bunny....  Now I can barely keep up with my daily routine, social life and our service life to our church.  I have been on total denial, but my body actions are speaking louder than my words.  I find this demanding life, however, extremely pleasant and full of so many exciting moments and amazing blessing that I would not change it for anything in the world.  The Lord has been so abundantly merciful to me, my kids are just so wonderfully incredible and my husband is the most adoring man.  Do they give me a headache?  Of course (with the exception of God, who actually takes care of my headaches)  To be fair, is all mutual, I receive and I give (still talking about the headaches).  But in the midst of all the problems, chaos and silly upsetting moments, I find peace, love and pleasure in knowing that God has provided me with a normal family and that He’s surrounding us with his everlasting compassion.  So, at the end of the day, if I have to hit the snooze button a million times, I know is o.k.  I may be aging, but I'm living my life to the fullest and is all for Him and through Him and it’s 100% worth it!

2 Corinthians 5:1–8 (NLT), “For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment