Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

Today, November 23, is our 9th wedding anniversary.  A few of the many things that I have learned through these wonderful years are:

  • The fusion of two lives takes a lot of work
  • Men are from Mars and women are from Venus
  • Making up after a fight is great!
  • The road gets bumpy from time to time
  • We do belong together!
The list gets longer and better, but I’ve chosen to leave those for our 10th anniversary.  Needless to say, I’m so grateful to God for placing a wonderful man in my life. These nine years have truly been a pleasant learning experience.  Sometimes it feels so surreal as though I was trapped in a wonderful dream. When did this happen?  When did I stop being a little girl who completely depended on her mom and took over the role of a wife and a mother?   The responsibility is enormous, but the joy of accomplishment is greater, especially when God is the center of it all.
I love my husband with all my heart.  He truly completes me and makes me look forward to spend a life time with him. I also love the small wonderful family that we have formed.  I vow once again to be there for better or for worst till the end of times.  Cheers to a match made in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment